Balega has made a really reliable sock. They are made with such a good quality that you could wear them in any occasion, any day, any time. Thanks to their softness and comfort, you will be happy from the very first time you put them on. They have the perfect amount of padding to protect you around the toes, the heel and Achilles, relieving part of the impact of your running, and allowing you to focus in your race.
- Balega Enduro No Show Socks are made with natural wool fibres that help to regulate the temperature
- Drynamix air-conditioning fabric to help keep you cool
- They have padding around the heel and toes to give extra protection, where it's needed
- Blended with liquid crystal polymer yarns for an exceptionally long-lasting sock
- Keep your feet cool and dry
- Amazing fit, hugging your feet like a second skin
- Extra protection
- Can get a bit hot in summer because of the extra padding
Balega socks are great when I am going for a run, they protect my toes in every step, avoiding possible blisters or redness caused by the constant movement. Just about the perfect amount of padding to make your run really comfy. Definitely a safe option.
I find my Balega socks great for any occasion. They fit really well even though I am a size 3UK, which sometimes is a problem with some of the brands. They are stretchy and fit nicely around your foot.
Definitely a good option when talking about running socks. I am pretty happy with them and I will keep using them. Perfect cushioning, length and fit.