Average Weight: Men's 235g / Women's 198g
Great option as a transition shoe for a neutral runner – something between minimal and the traditional cushioned range. Also good if you want something flexible but cushioned enough to keep you going.
- High performance engendered mesh
- Updated heel counter delivers a comfortable and durable fit
- Lace holder on tongue keeps lace endings locked down
- Updated Speedboard enhances maximum energy loading and comfort
- Re-engineered rear Cloud elements encourage a natural landing motion
- Updated forefoot Clouds for additional cushioning
- Helion Superfoam, with CloudTec technology, deliver a soft landing and encourage a natural foot strike
- One of the lightest available cushioned shoes on the market
- Flexibility gives a natural sensation
- ‘Hugging’ shape provides a perfect fit for the foot
- Cushioned, yet responsive!
- Beautiful design
- Hard to predict how far you would like to go with them. I love this shoe, but only for 5-10km runs, so for me it’s typically speedwork. I wouldn’t go for anything longer than that. However, my friend loves to run marathons in them, so it all depends on personal preference.
- Snug fit, so if you have a wide foot it’s going to be a no.
If you’re new to On shoes you will immediately feel how different they are compared to the competition. Light, flexible and fast. If you’re a heavy heel striker I wouldn’t recommend the Cloudflow. Other, more supportive models of On shoes you can find here.
The Cloudflow is a typical neutral shoe, designed for runners with faster cadence, shorter stride, reaching for speed and responsiveness. The new version brings us a redesigned heel counter and it's true – the fit is amazing. Like a sock or glove, you’re not aware that you have something on your feet.
The 18 re-engineered Cloud elements, along with new Helion Superfoam cushioning, provides a slightly more cushioned experience. Compared to the previous version, the new Cloudflow is a bit more cushioned but still very light.
I’m a midfoot striker, so for me the amount of cushioning is perfect – very responsive. I prefer something a bit more substantial for longer distances, but it’s my go-to for up to 10km.
Perfect shoes for a neutral runner going for speed and responsiveness. The Cloudflow feels lighter than an air – once you get used to them anything else seems to be just too heavy! Be careful, joining the ‘On gang’ might have a tremendous impact on your shoe selection from now on… ;-)