Average Weight: Men's 235g / Women's 198g
Great option as a transition shoe for a neutral runner – something between minimal and the traditional cushioned range. Also good if you want something flexible but cushioned enough to keep you going.
- New engineered upper features 70% recycled polyester material
- Re-shaped heel counter delivers a comfortable and secure hold
- Lace holder on tongue keeps lace endings locked down
- Updated Speedboard enhances maximum energy loading and comfort
- Re-engineered rear Cloud elements encourage a natural landing motion
- Updated forefoot Clouds for additional cushioning
- Helion Superfoam, with CloudTec technology, deliver a soft landing and encourage a natural foot strike
- Improved traction pattern on the rubber grip keeps you stable on wet surfaces
- One of the lightest available cushioned shoes on the market
- Flexibility gives a natural sensation
- ‘Hugging’ shape provides a perfect fit for the foot
- Cushioned, yet responsive!
- Beautiful design
- Now, also available in a wide fitting!
- Hard to predict how far you would like to go with them. I love this shoe, but only for 5-10km runs, so for me it’s typically speedwork. I wouldn’t go for anything longer than that. However, my friend loves to run marathons in them, so it all depends on personal preference.
If you’re new to On shoes you will immediately feel how different they are compared to the competition. Light, flexible and fast. If you’re a heavy heel striker I wouldn’t recommend the Cloudflow. Other, more supportive models of On shoes you can find here.
The Cloudflow is a typical neutral shoe, designed for runners with faster cadence, shorter stride, reaching for speed and responsiveness. The new version brings us a redesigned heel counter and it's true – the fit is amazing. Like a sock or glove, you’re not aware that you have something on your feet. Also, 70% of the upper materials are made with recycled polyester. Isn’t that just fantastic?!
The 18 re-engineered Cloud elements, and new Helion Superfoam technology, provide even more cushioning than the previous version. I love it, because it’s still responsive and lightweight but more comfortable to wear for longer runs.
I’m a midfoot striker, so for me the amount of cushioning is perfect – very responsive. I prefer something a bit more substantial for longer distances, but it’s my go-to for up to 10km.
Perfect shoes for a neutral runner going for speed and responsiveness. The Cloudflow feels lighter than an air – once you get used to them anything else seems to be just too heavy! Be careful, joining the ‘On gang’ might have a tremendous impact on your shoe selection from now on… ;-)