Chi Running Workshop: Half Day
Sunday 10th December 2017
12:30pm - 4:30pm
Run and Become, 4a Eccleston Street, London, SW1W 9LN
£65 person (£60 before 27th November)
Feel your body's energy.
Relax and move with ease.
Comprehensive half-day workshop. Chi Running® teaches a safe and efficient, natural running technique to reduce injury and improve personal performance.
In this workshop you will learn the basic components of the Chi Running technique. You will be guided through many exercises and drills designed to leave you with a clear sense of what Chi Running feels like in your body. You will not be doing lots of running (contrary to what you might imagine) so no matter what condition you're in, have no fear! You will spend several hours alternating between demonstrations, fun exercises and technique drills – both inside in the shop and outside in a local park.
You will learn to:
- Reduce your risk of injury with better running form
- Run with a "barefoot style" whether or not you're wearing shoes
- Always land in a true midfoot strike
- Run using only a fraction of the effort of most runners
- Improve your breathing skills for endurance and speed
- Run faster with less effort and take your running to the next level
- Safely transition out of bulky shoes into minimal-style shoes
- Master your next running event
- Run with the most efficient "natural running" technique
Includes video analysis of running form. Bring running shoes and dress in layers so you can run inside and outside without getting too hot/cold.
Sign Up Now!