Trail Run Training & Demo Night
Thursday 8th November 2018
6:15pm - 9:00pm
Run and Become, 20 Queensferry Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4QW
FREE OF CHARGE
This event is now full, but if you wish to be on the waiting list please sign up.
Run and Become have teamed up with our friends at the Highland Fling Ultra race, and some of the race sponsors, to bring you a trail running themed evening and a chance to test some of the best trail running gear available. All the fun of a Fling Training Weekend in 3 hours. In conjunction with:
- An easy paced night-time head-torch run from the store for 60-90 minutes (ish)
- Graded groups to cover all standards
- Demo test gear from the event sponsors you can try on the run.
- La Sportiva trail shoes
- Ultimate Direction hydration packs
- Petzl head torches
- Highland Fling race famous homemade hot soup (and snacks) after the run
- Short Fling race presentation, and Q & A with experienced Fling race competitiors
Although aimed at novice and improving trail runners training for The Highland Fling – Scotland’s largest trail race – next April, any trail runners aiming for other events capable of running at a steady pace for up to 60-90 minutes welcome.