Guy Van Herp, Physiotherapist
Still an active and competitive runner who has also lectured in physiotherapy. Has worked with Scottish and UK athletics teams at major meetings, and looks after numerous top local runners at his clinic at Meadowbank Stadium as well as helping many recreational runners.
What can Guy Van Herp treat?
- Neck pain
- Low back pain
- Post - Operative (Orthopaedic) conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Joint restrictions
Why go to Guy Van Herp?
- Joint mobilisations and manipulations
- Laser treatment
- Ultrasound therapy
- Electrical Muscle stimulation
- Specialising in running injuries for beginners and advanced.
- 30 years of experience in treating sports injuries internationally and in the UK.
- Service provider for UK Athletics, Scottish Institute of Sport and the Scottish Football Association.
Why Run and Become?
'The' specialist running shop in Edinburgh.
Knowledgable staff who are all runners with years of experience in the business
Quality, top of the range products
Expert advice on shoe and spikes choice
Provider of strapping, tape material and quality aquabelts.
Investing in quality shoe wear is the best way of preventing running injuries!
- Guy Van Herp, PhD, MSc, MCSP