Available: March 2021
Average Weight: Men's 232g / Women's 192g
Stack height: Men's 29mm/24mm / Women's 27mm/22mm
Hoka One One's lightest racing shoe, the Mach 4 features an upgraded upper, midsole and heel tab. The enhanced Profly midsole provides soft cushioning under the heel for a soft landing, and firmer foam in the forefoot to propel you forward. The trendy heel tab holds your foot securely while you're in constant motion.
The cushioning under the heel feels softer in the Mach 4 due to the Profly technology; the forefoot foam offers you more responsiveness as it is designed from a high-density foam for a propulsive ride. The early-stage Meta-Rocker rocks you forward on your toe-off.
Extra reinforcement has been applied to the lacing system by introducing heat-pressed TPU embroidered yarns. Alongside the refined heel collar and improved breathable upper, they all offer you a more comfortable, secure fit.
Hoka One One uses Rubberised EVA foam in their running shoes, which provides more resilience for an energised ride. It is also lighter and more durable than traditional rubber due to the proprietary blend of rubber and EVA.
- Engineered mesh upper for moisture management
- PROFLY midsole offers soft cushioning and propulsive toe off
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Anatomical Achilles construction for a secure fit
- Extended heel geometries for easy downhill running
- Rubberized EVA outsole for lightweight ground contact and responsiveness
- Moulded EVA insole is removable
Want to know when it arrives? Leave us a comment below and we’ll get back to you...