Perfect armband phone holder if you like to take your mobile with you while running, to connect your running app or listen to music – with wired or wireless headphones.
- Lightweight armband for running, with very breathable fabric
- Water-resistant panel keeps phone safe from sweat and light rain
- High-vis reflective panel window for running in low light conditions
- Audio friendly: multiple ear-bud ports on both the top and bottom
- Exterior mesh pocket with key clip
- Velcro strap for adjustment
- Fits iPhone 8 / X / XR, Samsung Galaxy S9 and other similar-sized phones
- Comes in two sizes:
- S/M up to 12" - 31 cm – for females or smaller arms
- L/XL up to 17" - 43 cm – for men’s arm or bigger arms
- Super comfortable and holds your phone very secure
- Stores earphone cord
- Reflective logo
- Various protective window sizes for different phones
- A small zip somewhere would have been handy
Overall, I really like the product and would certainly recommend it. From my own experience of using a variety of armbands, this one sits the most comfortably on the arm and doesn't have to be done up too tightly to avoid slipping when running. I also like how it manages and stores the earphone cord at the side, making it more convenient when running.
What I like about this sport arm wallet is that it is washable, as well as being light and convenient whilst you run, work out or listen on the go. Plus, the logo is reflective, which is always handy when it starts to get dark!
The small mesh pocket comes in handy when you need to stash a small item such as a key.
This is a very useful and light armband holder! It’s made of durable material which stabilises the device and stays secure without feeling too tight. The clear protective window cover provides full navigation on the phone when running. So, it has become one of my favourite running essentials.