The bars are made from wholesome ingredients such as rolled oats, fruits and nuts that are sourced responsibly, ethically and sustainably. Each bar also contains lots of minerals and vitamins necessary for the healthy muscle function and the regulation of energy release in the body. The added sea salt will supply electrolytes lost by sweat to prevent dehydration. To sustain your energy, have a bar 1-2 hours prior to exercise or during long lower-intensity activieties such as hiking or ultra distance running.
- 68g energy bar
- Natural ingredients
- Responsibly and ethically sourced
- Sugar free
- Ingredients vary according to flavour
- Typical ingredients (Coconut Chocolate Chips):
- Brown Rice Syrup, Rolled Oats (18.9%), Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Roasted Soybeans, Cane Syrup, Oat Fibre, Coconut (3.3%), Soy Flour, Unsweetened Chocolate (2.2%), High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Flavouring, Cocoa Butter (0.6%), Barley Malt Extract, Sea Salt, Soy Lecithin, Antioxidant (Tocopherol Rich Extract),
- + Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium, Magnesium, Vit. C, Vit. E, Vit. A, Vit. B3, Vit. B2, Vit. B1, Vit. B6, Vit. D2, Vit. B12
- Nutritional information per 68g bar: 270kcal Energy, 6.1g Fat (of which 2.6g saturates), 42g Carbohydrates (of which 19g sugars), 4.5g Fibre, 10g Protein, 0.43 Salt
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.