A natural-feeling fabric on a sports tee that’s as flattering as it is eco-conscious. Great for summer running.
The composition of this running tee is 64% Lyocell (Tencel) which makes it stand out in the running tops market where polyester (the other 36%) is still King. So if you’re after a more eco-conscious choice in a summer running T-shirt this is a good option.
Lightweight and breathable, as you’d expect from a sports tee.
The boat neck provides a nice, flattering touch, and the cut is relaxed but true to size.
- Eco-conscious element thanks to the 64% Tencel fabric
- Few seams and breezy thanks to the relaxed cut
- Fits true to size – I’m 5’8”, size 10 and generally a Medium and that’s the size I took
- Lightweight and fast drying
- Natural feel to the fabric, no polyester-shine in sight!
- Fun summer colour that’s flattering even on paler skin tones
- I’m struggling to think of a con
I have found this top to be great at moisture management. It is light, airy thanks to the boxy fit, yet flattering with the boat neck. I have to admit I’m using it half for sports and half with jeans on warm days!
The material almost has a linen feel to it, which I really love.
I keep reaching for this running tee because it’s a bit different from the others in my drawer. I love the feel and the colour gives me joy in a summer which has been a bit drab (I’m in the UK) . It provides the moisture management, breathability and comfort that I expect from my running gear whilst putting a smile on my face and making me feel good.