Available: July 2021
Average Weight: Men's 213g / Women's 179g
Heel Drop: 35.5mm / 27.5mm
Endorphin Pro 2 is the second version of Saucony's most enterprising racing shoe. The carbon fibre plate propels you forward with powerful momentum. The new refined upper in conjunction with the reshaped heel collar offers a more comfortable and secure hold.
The FORMFIT upper has been transformed from top to bottom to offer you more comfort and a more secure fit. Saucony is doing its part for the environment by using recycled plastic in the upper of the Endorphin PRO. The improved upper is designed using ultralight material and sports a better shape. A more supportive heel collar and better lacing system offers you breathability and incredible comfort.
The powerful carbon fibre plate is shaped in an S-curve to give you increased forward momentum allowing you to run faster and not harder. The PWRRUN PB midsole provides ultra-light cushioning, a comfortable spring and minimizes the impact of running on hard surfaces.
The composition of the SPEEDROLL technology in the midsole incorporates a firmer forefoot and elevated cushioning to produce smooth and continuous forward momentum.
- FORMFIT upper structure promotes comfy lock-in hold
- Ultralight and super-soft PWRRUN PB cushioning for great bounce and shock absorption
- SPEEDROLL technology delivers a smooth ride
- S-curve carbon fibre plate for incredible propulsion effect
- Upper mesh is made from recycled materials
- Updated lacing system for improved fit
- Refined heel collar for more secure hold
Want to know when it arrives? Leave us a comment below and we’ll get back to you...