An incredibly good quality running bra that offers great support and a wide range of cup sizes. Strongly recommended for runners and other athletes requiring medium to strong support.
- It is light, quick drying and comfortable
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light conditions
- Adjustable shoulder straps via S-hook for customised fit
- Support delivered through encapsulation
- Flat under bust elasticated band for minimised chafing
- Racer back for ease of movement
- It does what the name implies – it absorbs the shock of impact when running.
- It is comfortable to wear.
- The over-the-shoulder straps are adjustable, so you can have a tighter or looser fit as required.
- None that I can see.
The bra is made from a moisture-wicking and breathable fabric, which has a surprisingly soft and silky feel next to skin. In part this is due to the seamless inner layer, an excellent feature which minimises any risk of rubbing and chafing. The seams are to be found on the outer layer, which also has areas of mesh down the middle, underneath the cup areas, and on the sides, to allow moisture and body heat to escape.
The back opening has 3 positions of adjustment. The wide over-the-shoulder straps can be adjusted by a distance of 6 cms. I find this feature a particularly good one. It not only means that the bra will suit the shape of more women, but it also means that you can tighten or loosen the fit if your weight should vary.
The over-the-shoulder straps also clip together with a fastener which sits flat on your upper back. The fastener is a clever design. It took me a few tries to master it without seeing it, but now it is not an issue for me and it provides an even more secure fit.
This is currently my running bra of choice. It has proved supportive, comfortable, and for me has that all-important feature of being very adjustable.
It’s everything you need in a running bra!