Compeed Blister Pads
Category: Running Blister Protection
Recommended for: skin suffering from small or medium-sized hotspots or blisters.
- Compeed blister pads are applied simply, hygienically and effectively.
- They can be applied to a hotspot, where the skin is sore from friction but has not yet formed into a blister, or they can be applied to a formed blister.
- The pad stays in place even if you perspire or if you immerse the area in water. It is designed to stay on for a few days.
- The pads have both protective and healing properties.
- Depending on the severity of the blister you can keep running or keep active.
- The two different sizes of pads means you can apply them to hotspots or blisters of different sizes.
- Compeed pads are a tried and tested formulation and I can see no disadvantage to them, only advantages.
Compeed Blister Pads can provide huge relief, should you become a victim to hotspots or blisters. It is best to apply the pads before a blister has formed if you can. Otherwise, apply the pad to a formed blister, without bursting the blister, and the pad will protect the area while the body reabsorbs the tissue fluid. After a few days, when the pad starts to peel away at the edges, gently pull the pad off, lengthwise, and apply another pad if necessary.
Compeed served me well recently after I developed a hotspot on the sole of my foot, under my heel. Protecting the area gave me confidence to continue the event I was participating in. Much later, I developed an actual blister on my foot, and again I used Compeed to protect and soothe the area.
I have also used Compeed blister pads after trudging through snow in ill-fitting wellington boots!
If you are planning any long-distance event I would recommend making Compeed Blister Pads part of your kit. They can help you go the extra mile.
Shop now at Run and Become
Leave a Comment