Its fit makes the Community Mask the new darling among mask wearers. The ergonomic design and anatomically shaped mouth section are combined with a tight-fitting but elastic neck section. As a result, the Community Mask stays firmly in position and provides protection for others while at the same time allowing freedom of movement.
Made from Texlyte Nano and HOVER-TEX materials, this mask is very lightweight. The materials are 34% lighter than standard polyester. HOVER-TEX is water repellent which makes it fast drying and you can wash the mask at up to 60°. It's durable and can be washed and re-used over and over.
The production and maintenance of Textyle Nano requires 30% less energy than for polyester. No pesticides or toxic dyes are used. For this reason, experts consider it to be one of the most environment-friendly synthetic fibres. Furthermore, Textyle Nano is 100% recyclable.
The knit of the mask means that even with the side ventilation zones you have a good layer protecting your mouth and nose.
This Community Mask is not a medical product, it simply acts as a barrier to reduce the risk of infection.
Size advice: Medium for women / medium facial structures. Large for men / large facial structures
- Texlyte Nano & HOVER-TEX fabric which is 34% lighter than polyester, 50% lighter than cotton
- Highly breathable
- 3D breathing ribs let the skin breathe
- Designed for sport
- Ventilation zones on the side
- Highly elastic ergonomic nose shape
- Flexible and soft ear loops
- Highly elastic band at the neck for optimum wear comfort
- Machine washable to 60° and dries quickly
- Sizing (size chart picture included, applicable to all UYN masks): L for men, M for women, S for kids (really small)
- Light blue and Light pink come only in S, it's a kids edition
- Not a medical product
- Made in Italy
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.