Interview with Ashrita Furman:
the holder of the most Guinness World Records
Ashrita has set more than 700 official Guinness Records since 1979 and currently holds more than 200 standing records – including the official record for the most records held at the same time by an individual. Learn the secrets of his motivation and success.
Ashrita has visited Run and Become on several occasions for inspirational talks, and he has also broken records in our London shop. For the latest instalment on Ashrita’s non-stop record breaking journey we interview him at his home in New York. Ashrita shares what inspires him, his current training regime for upcoming records and how he stays motivated and positive in these challenging times. His overflowing energy and determined spirit are infectious! You will be inspired to challenge yourself and achieve your dreams after 30 minutes with Ashrita.
Ashrita’s records include:
- Joggling: (Running while juggling): Fastest time for 50 miles : 8 hours 52 mins
- Somersaulting: Longest continuous distance 12 miles 390 yards
- Pogo Stick Jumping Underwater: Longest duration 3 hrs 40 mins
- Milk Bottle Balancing on Head: Longest continuous distance 80.95 miles
- Mountain Climbing on Stilts: Highest Peak Climbed 9,398 feet
See more records at www.ashrita.com/records