- The lightweight, fast drying fabric allows you to stay fresher during your run.
- material that is extremely breathable, moisture controlling and sweat wicking.
- It feels like nothing on, but gives you everything you need during your run.
- 100% Polyester
- The material helps to keep your temperature regulated
- Sweat wicking material
- Keeps you feeling fresh with highly breathable mesh material
- The back of the tee features this mesh fabric which is also moisture-controlling.
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Antibacterial treatment – what a great feature during this time!
- It is completely seamless and taped so will not cause any rubbing or irritation to your skin. Also, this gives you the feeling that you’re not wearing anything!
- The material is breathable and very effective.
- It is also very airy and it’s non fitted feel is great to allow you to move more freely.
- Slim, flattering fit.
- Comfortable due to the ultralight fabric.
- Its reflective details are perfect to keep you safe and seen during those evening runs. They are 360° reflective details so you’ll be sure to be spotted from any direction.
- Fashionable style that can be worn as a day-to-day tee as well as for your running wear.
- I really couldn’t name a fault for this T-shirt! More colour options would be great though.
- On the costlier side. However, you are paying for quality!
I’m really pleased with this purchase. I bought it as a present for my dad and it’s now his favourite T-shirt to wear running! It is so important to have the right gear to run in to keep your temperature regulated and wick away sweat. My dad said that having the right running gear has dramatically improved his running as he can move freely and keep dry. Maybe even beat some PB’s!
My dad was originally using a regular T-shirt for running and complaining about how hot and sweaty he felt. Since using his new tee, he has noticed a massive difference in these aspects and is able to run far more comfortably. Although the tee is on the costlier side, the quality and features make up for it. It’s definitely an investment for your running!