Nike used data from hundreds of sprinters to improve the spike plate on Superfly Elite 2. This new outsole keeps its old design where the zones of flexibility alternate with the zones of stiffness to maximize your performance. But it is even lighter and stiffer in comparison to its previous version to support you in your fastest speed.
The new Flyknit upper is feather light, flexible and ultra breathable. The new mesh with the minimal water absorption properties is shaped to contour your feet and keep them ventilated.
An upgraded, feather-light spike plate includes 8 removable pins to provide an ideal grip and to power you from your explosive start out of the blocks through and around the turns to the completion.
- Innovative outsole with increased stiffness and reduced weight
- Spike plate features zones of flexibility and zones of stiffness to maximize performance
- New lightweight Flyknit upper for contoured fit and increased breathability
- Atom Knit fabric on the upper features minimal water absorption
- Anatomical sockliner to cushions the foot and promote comfort
- Spike plate with 8 removable stainless-steel pins
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.