Available: August 2021
Average Weight: 240g
Offset: 6mm (14-8mm)
Lug Depth: 6mm
The most aggressive trail/fell running shoe, the VJ Irock 3, is designed to protect the feet and offer comfort on short to middle distance runs. It is equally suited to orienteering, obstacle course races or sky running. In this 3rd edition the toe protection and the lacing system have been upgraded.
Highly durable, the Keprotec upper is made from 83% nylon and 17% DuPont Kevlar® fibres. It has been designed to protect the feet and allow them to breathe even in extreme trail conditions.
The Fitlock lacing system adapts to different foot shapes providing a personalised fit.
The aggressive outsole with its 6mm deep grip and Butyl rubber coverage provides incredible traction on even the toughest muddy – even on snow. The configuration of the grip also helps to shake off mud and debris, keeping the shoes light.
- Super durable Keprotec upper with Kevlar fibres
- Fitlock system for precise, snug fit
- Rock-plate in the midsole to protect against sharps rocks
- Butyl rubber on the outsole offers excellent traction
- Reinforced toe bumper for additional protection
Want to know when it arrives? Leave us a comment below and we’ll get back to you...