Average Weight: Men's 221 (8 UK), Women's 190 (6 UK)
Stack Heights: 23:19mm
For runners who find traditional trainers “too heavy” but still need a bit of responsive cushioning. Great for midfoot-landing fans!
- Upper: Engineered, supportive and breathable mesh • Lightweight fit
- Midsole: FORMFIT performance contoured footbed for a dynamically adaptable custom fit • EVA + with a topsole of Saucony’s bouncy Everun cushioning medium
- Outsole: Triflex • More flex grooves added for more flexibility
- Wide toe box
- Secured arch
- Stable, but responsive
- Improved heel counter for a better fit
- People with narrow feet might find it too loose around the forefoot
I’ve been using the Kinvara for few years already and I love every update Saucony brings to these amazing shoes! This year, the decade anniversary version has an improved heel counter, which provides even more stabilisation around the ankle. A breathable mesh upper still hugs the foot very nicely but without unnecessary pressure.
This shoe provides absolutely the perfect balance between cushioning and responsiveness, comfort and minimalism, support and flexibility. Very comfortable around the arch, a snug heel fit but also a wider toe box, which is extremely important for me. I use Vibram FiveFingers, so any pressing against my toes drives me mad.
Kinvara 10 brings some nice additions to this ever-popular model, but still feels like the good old Kinvara! Improved mesh upper and an extra hug around the heel – oh yes, we love it! If you feel that traditional (more cushioned, higher offset) shoes are too bulky and heavy for you, but you still need nice, bouncy cushioning beneath your feet, try the Kinvara 10. Also, if you’re thinking about running in more minimal, barefoot shoes – like Vibram FiveFingers – this is a great transition shoe for you.