Available: June 2021
Average Weight: Men's 285g
Heel Drop: 24.5mm / 20.5mm
The Scarpa Ribelle Run technical trail running shoe is designed to help you tackle any terrain, however hazardous. The Sock-Fit Slip-On construction ensures a secure fit and protects feet against debris. The breathable upper provides comfort, while the hardwearing grip delivers excellent traction.
A tensioned EVA band encircles the shoe, creating an integral unit. The reinforced heel counter provides secure comfort. The strengthening material on the upper is well ventilated and connected by soft micro-suede film to create a precise but flexible fit. This unique construction means the shoe adapts to the foot and all its unique movements.
The midsole is made of medium-density EVA foam to facilitate the perfect level of stability and response. The embedded low-density soft pad insert under the heel in the midsole offers better absorption on hard impact as well as additional comfort.
Scarpa's unique Supergum compound on the outsole enhances traction on dry or wet terrain and makes this shoe remarkably durable. Multi-directional lugs maintain better adaptability to uneven ground. The micro-texture on the lugs and rubber base enhances a high level of grip on wet ground, and makes it easier to clear out mud from the sole.
- Lightweight Mesh upper with external cage TPU thermo welded film offers structure
- Sock-Fit Slip-On technology with integrated tongue and external band for precise fit
- 3D mesh lining is soft for additional protection
- Integrated collar and tongue promotes protection against debris
- Lock lacing system for fast and easy lace up
- Moulded three-dimensional ortholite insole with memory shape for long-term comfort
- Supergum outsole with 4mm lugs delivers incredible traction
Want to know when it arrives? Leave us a comment below and we’ll get back to you...