Available: August 2021
Average Weight: men's 312g / women's 256g
Offset: men's 8mm / women's 7.6mm
Heel Drop: men's 27-19mm / women's 25.6-18mm
The Air Zoom Structure 24 is Nike’s excellent supportive road running shoe. In this latest edition Nike have worked on making the heel-to-toe transition smoother by improving the heel crash-pad. The new engineered upper features more breathable panels in the areas of highest perspiration.
The data from hundreds of runners has been analysed in order to redesign the heel crash pad in the midsole with the aim to deliver softer comfort on impact and a smoother heel to toe-off transition. The same data has been used to improve the upper and to place more breathable panels in the areas of higher perspiration.
The Zoom Air cushioning provides a responsive feeling underfoot together with energy return properties to enhance your forward momentum.
The improved inner lining is made from soft and durable materials to prevent the socks from bunching up inside the shoes while running.
The grooves in the forefoot enhance flexibility. The vertical grooves down the side are especially designed to increase stability. The durable rubber compound on the outsole is made to last.
- Zoom Air cushioning for responsive feeling and energy return
- Dynamic support to correct over-pronation
- Improved mesh upper with strategic breathable panels provides ventilation
- Updated crash pad under the heel for smooth transition
- Improved lacing system for a secure fit
- Padded tongue for hold in comfort
- New soft inner lining
- Durable outer sole build for long last
Want to know when it arrives? Leave us a comment below and we’ll get back to you...