Available: June 2021
Average Weight: Men's 319g / Women's 265
Stack height: men's 31/26mm, women's 29/24mm
The most cushioned and supportive road shoe from Hoka One One, the Gaviota 3 provides maximum stability and comfort for the feet. Two millimetres of foam has been added to the midsole to increase comfort. The late stage Meta-Rocker encourages smooth forward movement.
This new version of the Hoka One One premium road running shoe, the Gaviota 3, is designed to provide comfort whatever the distance. The H-Frame technology through the midfoot holds the feet in place to minimise any unnecessary movement.
The midsole height has been increased by 2mm to offer you more softness. The dimensions, design and the late stage Meta-Rocker ensure a smooth ride.
The firm density foam on the medial side of the outsole is called the J-Frame. This Active Foot Frame is shaped in a letter J and promotes additional support to your feet, decreasing excessive inward movement in the arch and keeping your feet in alignment.
- Engineered mesh upper offers breathability and comfort
- Midfoot H-Frame for midfoot lockdown and additional support
- J-Frame provides rebound and support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Late stage Meta-Rocker enhances smooth transition
- Rubber outsole for increased durability
Want to know when it arrives? Leave us a comment below and we’ll get back to you...