The most sustainable, environment friendly and super comfortable period solution I found so far for running.
- Made with eco-friendly recycled nylon, a lightweight seamless fabric with a super absorbent hi-tech moisture barrier, making it period proof and VPL-free
- Heavy Flow – holds at least 20ml of period flow or light leaks / 4 tampons' worth.
- Light Flow – holds at least 7ml of period flow or light leaks / 1 tampon's worth.
- Vegan Approved – registered with the Vegan Society
- Midi-brief style with full coverage at the back without feeling bulky
- The most absorbent period pants on the market right now
- Ultra Hygienic – anti-bacterial fabric fights bacteria and odours
- Machine washable – YES! Couldn’t believe it, but it’s working perfectly
- Eco friendly (made with recycled nylon), designed in the UK and manufactured to the highest standards
- Super long-lasting – this level of absorbency lasts for 2 years, and will reduce after that
- The most comfortable of ALL my underwear and God knows I love comfort
- Perfect to use with tight leggings thanks to the seamless construction – no more compromise!
- Cold wash ONLY. The other WUKA models you can wash in 30 – 40 degrees though.
Seriously, I couldn’t believe how it could possibly work until I tested this amazing underwear myself. It’s just unbelievable! It feels like a regular underwear with a small pad build in. Inside there’s a special combination of technical materials to soak and lock the moisture in. You might feel a small amount of dampness on the material at the end of the day but that’s it, almost all of it is soaked inside. These pants are made with really soft, luxurious and stretchy nylon – guess what, 100% recycled fabric. Feels great and perfectly hugs the body. Also, this model is seamless – forget about lines visible through your lycra tights or shorts.
I am active all the time. I cycle, going to the gym, do yoga, climb or run every single day. I tried Mooncup, but I didn’t feel secure enough during all my activities, whereas WUKA pants gave me 100% security. An eco-friendly, comfortable and hygienic solution to getting through periods with way, way less waste! One pair of WUKA pants replaces 100 tampons and pads, which would othewise go to landfill. Isn’t that just amazing? They also very sustainable – they’ll keep the absorbency for about 2 years – they will then hold less than 20 ml, but yes, you can still use them. Basically, a few pairs of these pants will sort you out for the next 2-3 years. MAGIC. After usage just rinse them with cold water to prevent staining, and put them in a washing machine with your other clothes (yes, I’m not kidding). Remember to use cold wash ONLY for this model.
What I also value in the WUKA company is the fact that the CEO and Co-Founder, Ruby, has created this product based on her personal experiences and observations. Not only switching to a more eco-friendly solution, but also changing women’s (sometimes dramatic) situations in Asia, Africa, etc. where it's not that easy to provide appropriate hygiene and comfort during “these” days. I believe that only a woman can fully understand another woman’s needs. Well done, Ruby!
I've switched completely to WUKA – I have a few pairs now and am using them every month. No more leaks, no more waste, no more limitation. My gym-run-cycle everyday routine is eco-saved!