Comfortable technical general-purpose tights thanks to their medium weight & gentle support. Natural feel fabric & excellent choice for running commutes due to multitude of pockets.
- Four-way stretch durable material
- Moisture-wicking and Polygiene Odour Control technology
- High waistband with extra elasticated adjustment
- Reflective details will keep you visible when it's dark
- Flat-locked seems means no chafing
- Mesh panel behind the knee for extra ventilation
- Multitude of pockets:
- 360° internal waistband pocket with key loop
- 2 side stash pockets – easily and securely store your phone & gels
- 1 zip pocket on right leg – great for cash / keys
- 1 waist zip pocket at the back – keys / credit card
- Good shape and stylish look
- Great true-to-size fit
- Non-see-through fabric
- Extremely supportive
- Provide a good level of compression
- Freedom of movement
- Stay fresh for longer
- Maybe fabric is heavier than standard lycra tights, but breathability is good
- I did not find any so far... keeping fingers crossed.
Crewroom is absolutely one of my favourite brands when choosing comfy winter clothes for running (you should definitely check our full Crewroom range). Because I am an early morning runner, I need clothes that keep me warm and motivated all year round – 365 days a year and one more in a leap year :-)
I’ve tested several running tights from different brands, and I have to say these do work for me best, not only for running but also for my workout and daily casual wearing. I really like that they do not ride up or down during running or workout sessions – thanks to their wide, soft & stretchy waistband.
A key feature for me is also the multitude of pockets, which allow me to carry everything I need on my short and long distances. Sometimes I combine my running with long walks. If you just do not want to wear running belt, these tights will cover that. They are made of high-quality fabrics which make them super cosy and soft. They just feel so right on me, almost like a second skin, and when I perform, they encourage me to run faster and further.
In the past I used to struggle a lot with cold weather and that efficiently kept me away from running, but not anymore, we are best friends now thanks to Crewroom gear. If you are struggling a bit like me, you should try them – they would be your go-to tights from October to April. I just love them!
If you often run home from work, these will allow you to carry essentials safely – I even slot my glasses into one of the side pouches – without having stuff bouncing around in a jacket pocket. I like that they’re not shiny and the fabric feels supportive. Honestly, they’re just great!
So, don’t wait any longer – add these well designed and well made tights to your running wardrobe and enjoy the new season.