The most popular Thorlo socks, thanks to their great cut, cushioning and shape.
- ThorWick Cool® fabric to keep you cool and dry.
- Experia design for optimal cushioning while keeping the sock lightweight and breathable.
- Low cut just under the ankle
- 68% ThorWick Cool® Polyester, 16% Nylon, 15% Polyester, 1% Spandex
- Great fit
- Individually sized
- Padded to protect the feet at blister-prone areas
- Fun colours
- If you’re between sizes, go up a size.
The extra padding at the heel and toe gives you protection where you need it most for running. Mine have done two marathons and kept my feet blister-free both times. They're made of a highly wicking material so you don't get sweaty feet either. Experia socks come in a range of fantastic colours as well. I've got turquoise, green and lilac.
My Experia socks are far and away my favourite piece of running gear. I'm a size 4UK so most socks are too big for me and leave extra baggy bits around the heel and toes. Experia socks come in small size runs – mine are for a 3.5-5UK and are super-stretchy so they fit to the foot really snugly.
Overall, brilliant socks & perfect for all year around. I never realized it was possible to be so enthusiastic about a pair of socks. I've even given them to my friends and family as presents. Try them, they're great!