Compressport Race and Recovery Calf Guards
Category: Compression Running Socks
Recommended for: men and women who like a firm hold around tight calves to boost their venous return, reducing the accumulation of toxins while increasing oxygenation to the muscles.
- Ultra-lightweight fabric optimises heat exchange and wicks away moisture, helping to regulate your body temperature
- The fabric also provides rigidity and support to muscles, and is designed to reduce shock waves and vibrations
- Helps the blood circulate more from the feet to the heart
- Muscles benefit from improved oxygenation, helping to reduce the possibility of cramps and injuries
- Allows for longer and higher impact sessions with less fatigue and quicker recovery
- I haven't found one yet!
The fabric feels very soft yet breathable, and is a tight fit. I wear these compression calf tights all year round. Surprisingly during the winter I don't get too cold whilst wearing these, and during the summer I don't feel too hot in them either. For someone who has big calves I appreciate the extra blood circulation whilst running or cross-training! Each part of the Calf Guards they have a job to do for the runner. Some of which are: Massaging Fibre, Shock Absorber, Recuperation/Recovery, Anti-Fatigue and Ultra Resist. Amazing! I would not recommend for someone to wear these if they have swollen ankles, as they come up quite tight, so ice pack the area so you can get running!
Shop now at Run and Become
Leave a Comment