AERO-STRIPE: An innovative striped material from Italy is located on the raglan sleeves to improve aerodynamics.This UPF-50 textured materialcreates turbulence across the key boundary layers during high speeds on the bike, reducing drag and improving race times.
Aeroforce Soft-Touch: A revolutionary French woven fabric is used on the main front and back panels and is extremely comfortable against the skin and technically advanced. It is one of the most expensive
Sensory: An extremely smooth and soft fabric that feels fantastic against the skin, it provides extra support and compression on the legs together with a full water repellent coating. The fabric is highly breathable and sweat wicking, while the 360º stretch ensurestotalfreedom of movement.
Integrated leg grippers: Premium Italian designutilising natural gold fibres for improved comfort. This extended panel is bonded for optimum fit and drag resistance. The grippers keep the legs in place on the bike and run andwithout an extra seam seen on most Tri suits. This fabric is also highly breathable, movesmoisture and is comfortablenext to the body which
- New AERO-STRIPE striped material on the armsleeves for enhanced aerodynamics.
- Heat bonded arm sleeve for perfect finish and drag reduction compared to stitching.
- Full front zip giving the benefits of a full Tri suit with the versatility of top and shorts. This feature allows the suits to be put on and taken off more easily and quickly. Crucial for making quick toilet breaks during a race; alsoallowingfull torso ventilation during very warm conditions.
- Premium woven fabrics with water repellent coating to ensure maximum performance and comfort throughout the race.
- Optical white colour used on the majority of the top to help reflect the sun’s heat.
- Women’s specific fit and double lined chest panel for coverage.
- Ergonomic panel design, fit and fabrics designed for temperature control.
- Women’s 'Iron Performance’ pad: Designed by Cytech, one of the World’s leading pad manufacturers in Italy. Probably one of the most important aspects of racing this distance is being comfortable on the saddle. Perforated pad lamination delivers supreme breathability and quick drying capabilities. The high-density foam gives more padding and protection when cycling and the central channelling in the perinea area is designed to offset pressure points. The high level of elasticity in the pad also maximises freedom of movement when swimming
- Premium integrated leg grippers, with gold fibres,for maximum comfort and support throughout the race.
- Nutrition storage pockets:located on the back and designed with a heat bonded cover to allow gels to be stored and make it easy to access whilst on the bike or run.
- Balanced Compression is provided through the legs thanks to a carefully designed panel shape and the high denier rating of the Sensory fabric. This improves muscle support and helps to increase the blood flow away from the legs, therefore reducing the amount of lactic acid build up and helping to improve endurance and stamina.
- Extremely breathable and sweat wicking for optimum temperature control.
- Incredibly lightweight and quick drying whilst still being durable and offering a 50+UPF protection
- 360° stretch for total freedom of movement.
- A high-tech Nano water repellent coating reduces drag resistance in and out of the water. Improving your swim time, repelling sweat and keeping you drier and warmer if it rains.
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.