How do you wash WUKA Period Wear?
Washing is simple and easy and can be done in three ways but always rinse after wearing to prevent stains.
1. You can hand wash and line dry.
2. You can chuck them in with your blacks and line dry.
3. Machine wash cold or at 40° and line dry.
Drying advice: As the underwear has several layers, it takes a longer time to dry than lingerie. So while washing ensure that your underwear has gone through full spin. This decreases the drying time.
You can also put them in the airing cupboard or by the radiator, or dry them in the sun.
Do not tumble dry
Do not use Fabric Softener as this could adversely affect the fabrics. Also ecowatch calls it out for being bad for the environment, so it’s good to skip it anyway.
- Wear them up to 8 hours on light days.
- Holds at least 5ml of period flow or light leaks – around 1 tampon's worth.
- WUKA light underwear can absorb up to 5 ml of any kind of flow, like your period, stress or urge incontinence or vaginal discharge.
- Leak free – even for even the heaviest period. High tech absorbency layer can absorb 200x its own weight in water and lock it in.
- Luxurious, soft and stretchy Lenzing® MicroModal fabric that is CO2 neutral and 3.5x softer than fine cotton. Combined with the super absorbent hi-tech fabric and a breathable moisture barrier these pants are uniquely period proof.
- Vegan Approved – Registered with the Vegan Society.
- Midi brief style with full coverage at the back without feeling bulky.
- Ultra Hygienic – Anti-bacterial fabric fights bacteria and odours.
- Machine washable – Most reusable products need to hand washed but let’s face it, hand washing can be gross. Air dry, in a warm room or in the sun – it can take time.
- Eco friendly – Micro Modal high-tech fabric. They're also designed in the UK and manufactured to the highest standards.
- Comfortable – Super soft and body hugging with plenty of coverage for reassurance. Panties also allow you to free-flow, avoiding the internal drying and health risks of tampons.
- Less Waste – Reusable panties, it’s in the name, no more bins full of menstrual products.
- Run marathons in a heatwave, go to school, sleep soundly and much more in a pair of WUKA.
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.