Apart from the upper the rest of the shoe stays the same as its predecessor. A zero drop shoe, the V-Run has an 8.5mm thick midsole (2mm insole, 4mm midsole, 2.5mm outsole) to provide cushioning and protection underfoot for longer distance running.
The insole is anti-microbial for a healthy foot environment. The rubber outsole is segmented to give uncompromised flexibility. The midsole is a shock absorbent EVA.
The Vibram women's V-Run is ideal for the runner transitioning to a barefoot style who wants to maintain an element of cushioning or the more experienced barefoot runner who wants a bit more between their feet and the ground for the longer distances.
- Maximum sole thickness: 8.5 mm (2.5 mm outsole rubber to reduce wear and tear, 4 mm shock absorbing EVA, 2 mm anti-microbial drilex sockliner)
- Lock-down speed laces for a secure fit
- Perforated polyester lycra stretch mesh and polyester microfiber upper for soft comfort and moisture management
- Zero drop construction
- Vegan barefoot running shoes
- Machine wash cold/air dry
- Women’s 105g (size 38)
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.