1) With both hands, apply about 10 pounds of pressure (+/- depending upon your needs) and roll the Tiger Tail over muscles.
2) Relaxing your muscles during this process will help you massage the 'belly' of the muscle.
3) You are the judge of how much pressure to apply. Strive for a 'good hurt' - from 5-7 on a scale of 1-10.
4) Always follow muscle paths. Massage by rolling 10-20 times on each muscle group. With each roll, gently press deeper into the muscle. Avoid rolling directly over bones.
5) Tender muscle knots can reduce range of motion while causing aches, discomfort and muscle fatigue. Knots come in various sizes, like a pin head, pea, noodle or a small pickle.
6) Minor discomfort or tenderness may be experienced when passing over muscle knots. To minimize knots, apply 10 seconds of firm, constant, focused rolls. We recommend 3 sets.
7) Recurring or stubborn muscle knots often need additional attention. Using the Tiger Tail 2-3 times a day may help. Over the course of time, muscle knots should get smaller or disappear.
8) To learn more about muscle knots, get your copy of 'Happy Muscles' Self-Help Guide To Un-Knot Your Pain by Spring Faussett & Julie Zuleger available from our website.
- Muscle friendly, easy-to-use massage tool
- Consistent distribution of pressure
- Smooth surface glides over muscles
- Useful for hard-to-reach spots
- Exclusive Tiger Tail Gription offers deep grip fascia nad muscles
- Closed-cell, non-porous, zero rubber/latex, non-deteriorating, non-absorbing foam
- Easy to clean (antibacterial gel/spray)
- Portable/easy to pack
- 18" long
- 3 year warranty
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.