Women's Saucony Ride 9
A new lighter weight open mesh and flexfilm upper provides a snug wrap with reduced pressure points and optimum breathability. The other new innovation which the Ride 9 gets is a Tri-Flex outsole – this improves ground contact and delivers better pressure distribution with improved flexibility at toe-off.
The outsole is made from their top end XT-900 carbon rubber for durability with IBR+ blown rubber for lightness and cushioning. The Saucony Ride 9 is a great cushioned, flexible long distance road running shoe for women.
Stack Heights - 27mm Heel/ 19mm Forefoot
8mm Offset from heel to forefoot
Weight: 235g (6UK)
- Topsole Everun for enhanced energy return and reduced pressure in the forefoot
- SRC Landing Zone for impact protection, extends into midfoot for a smooth transition
- Tri Flex outsole for weight distribution – prevents bottoming out
- XT-900 carbon rubber on high wear areas of the outsole
- IBR+ 33% lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber
- Flexfilm, no sew overlays to support the fit and prevent rubbing
- RunDry lining wicks away moisture
- Super breathable lightweight open airmesh for comfort and dryness
- Reflective details for visibility
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.