In the Guide 9 for women, the Everun is a topsole layer - it sits under the insole, close to the foot so you can really feel the benefits. The Superlite EVA midsole underneath the top layer comprises a strong dual density medial post to prevent overpronation.
The upper has been updated too, a RunDry breathable mesh with Flexfilm bonded overlays holds the foot comfortably and firmly. The outsole features a new Tri-Flex outsole design – a different pattern on the outsole which provides greater pressure distribution and increases flexibility.
The Guide 9 is a great well-cushioned, long distance running shoe for the overpronator.
- Topsole Everun for super bouncy cushioning
- SRC Landing Zone for impact protection
- Dual density medial post for stability
- 27mm Heel/ 19mm Forefoot
- 8mm Offset from heel to forefoot
- Tri Flex outsole for weight distribution – prevents bottoming out
- Durable XT-900 on high wear areas of the outsole
- IBR+ lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber
- Flexfilm, stitchfree overlays to support the fit and prevent rubbing
- RunDry lining wicks away moisture
- 232g (6UK)
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.