The extremely light and firm nylon plate is curved in an S shape to propel you forward onto your toes, as well as reducing fatigue from running so you can run your fastest. The full-length nylon plate is sandwiched in between two layers of Saucony’s revolutionary ultralight PeBa PWRRUNPB cushioning in the midsole to provide fantastic energy return and shock absorption. The newest flexible and durable PeBa -based PWRRUNPB midsole also returns 88% more energy and is 40% lighter than Saucony’s PWRRUN plus cushioning.
The natural and responsive feel of the SpeedRoll technology is in the midsole. With its geometries, it encourages a lively roll forward movement of your feet to enhance a propulsive ride.
With secure comfort from every angle, the FormFit upper is breathable and lightweight. It also enhances a locked-in fit to offer you additional comfort.
While the Endorphin PRO is designed only for top athletes, the Endorphin Speed, with its progressive technologies, is available to athletes and runners of all levels, speed up your runs by reducing pressure on your body.
Offset: 8mm (35.5mm/27.5mm)
- Engineered mesh upper with strategic 3D Print is flexible and delivers structure
- Ultra-firm and ultra-light, full-length S-curved nylon plate encourages the springboard effect
- PWRRUN PEBA cushioning is dramatically more flexible and durable than EVA
- Formfit upper is designed to wrap around your foot in comfort
- Speedroll technology enhances propulsion and toe-off to speed you up
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.