Polar Ignite 3 promote an active lifestyle by giving you a daily activity goal based on your personal data and activity level setting, then automatically tracking your activity throughout the day. If you’ve been inactive for too long, you’ll get a friendly reminder to get up and move. Your daily activity goal is shown as a circle that gradually fills until you reach your goal - get 100%.
Every step and move you make counts...automatically.
- FitSpark: Personalized training guide offers daily, on-demand workouts that are easy to do, and match your recovery, fitness level, and training history.
Get new workout suggestions every day for cardio, strength, or mobility direct to your watch - all you have to do is pick the session you like and let your watch guide you through it.
- 24/7 Activity Tracking: Our bodies are designed to move, so staying active is essential for your overall health and well-being.
- Smart Calories: Calculates the number of calories burned based on your individual data: your weight, height, age, gender, HRmax, HRrest, VO2max, and the intensity of your training/activity.
- Energy Sources: See how much of each energy source your body uses during training, broken down into fats, carbohydrates, and proteins for each session - illustrated as percentages of your total calorie consumption at the end of your session.
Seeing how much of each energy source you used during your session allows you to learn how different intensities affect your energy usage. You can also spot how the main energy source can change during a long session.
- Running Performance Test: Run at the right level. The Running Performance Test helps you personalize your heart rate, speed and power zones, so that you’ll always hit the optimal running pace.
How did you sleep last night?
After a gentle “Good morning” (Haptic Alarm) that softly stirs you from your sleep without disturbing others.
You’ll get a breakdown showing you how well your body recovered overnight.
- Nightly Recharge: Nightly Recharge is an automatic overnight recovery measurement that shows you how well you recover from the demands of your day. It helps you make the optimal choices in your everyday life to maintain overall well-being and reach your training or fitness goals.
- SleepWise: Learn how your sleep behavior affects your day’s energy and alertness levels.
With SleepWise, you get daytime alertness insights that help you perfect a bedtime routine so you can face your daily challenges sharp and ready.
- Serene: Relax your body and calm your mind with Serene™ guided breathing exercise.
Deep breathing is known to be an easy and efficient way to manage stress, build resilience and improve focus. Serene™ guides you to breathe at a slow, regular rhythm to synchronize your heart rate with your rate of breathing – six breaths per minute; which is the optimal breathing rate for shutting down your body's stress response.
- Sleep Plus Stages: Getting enough good-quality sleep is vital for your health and well-being. When you sleep, your body cycles through three sleep stages: light, deep, and REM. Sleep Plus Stages automatically tracks the amount and quality of your sleep (Sleep Score), and lets you know how long you spent in each stage during the night.
- Watch size:
- Width: 43 mm-Height: 43 mm-Thickness: 9.5 mm
- Case material: Plastic
- Screen material: Gorilla Glass
- Bezel material: Stainless steel
- Total weight 35g
- Display type AMOLED
- Display size 1.28inch
- Resolution 416x416
- GPS, Bluetooh, ANT+, USB
- 2 different lenght straps included
- Battery life
- Training mode full GPS up to 30hr
- Watch mode up to 5h Days
- Power saving training mode up to 100hrs
- Music Controls
- Manual laps
- Customisable watch face
- Voice Guidance (NEW)
- Push notifications
- Sleep monitoring:
- Nightly Recharge
- Sleep Plus Stages
- Sleep Wise (NEW)
- Ftness Test
- Performance test
- Running Performance test
- Training load Pro
- Energy Sources
- Running Index
- 24/7 Activity Tracking
- Track Back