The technical engineered mesh upper is completely seamless with optimal ventilation to provide you with cooling comfort.
The clouds on Couldventure’s revolutionary Missiongrip outsole are shaped in a special square shape to deliver outstanding traction. In addition, the sticky rubber overlayer with anti-slip characteristics provides you with a tough and durable grip for anything the mountains can throw at you.
The new Speedboard in Cloudventure is narrower at the mid-foot, with added torsion feature for flexibility it is designed to work with the natural motion of your foot and give you a powerful push off and extra protection.
On’s Zero gravity foam provides cushioning with the sensation of running on clouds and shock attenuation.
- Durable rubber compound fused over Zero-Gravity foam brings off-road grip and durability to the unique cushioning sensation of CloudTec
- New precision heel fit ensures a secure feeling especially when running downhill
- Speedboard provides powerful take-off on any terrain
- Square Cloud elements offer enhanced grip
- Missiongrip outsole combines extraordinary traction, excellent grip and trail-lever toughness
- Elastic tongue strap securely stores the laces
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.