Cloudswift features newly shaped Cloud elements which collapse diagonally to create a wider, more stable platform.
Durable rubber reinforcements on the Clouds provide enhanced traction allowing your feet to grip the ground even during high tempo runs on wet roads.
An engineered mesh upper offers, breathability, hold and stretch and a strong yet stretchy ‘mechanical side band’ supports the midfoot so you’re comfortably strapped in for fast runs but don’t lose the feeling of freedom.
- Engineered mesh provides a comfortable balance of hold and stretch
- Sock construction for easy step-in and comfort
- Mechanical side band for a supported midfoot feel
- Supports the natural rolling motion
- Helion foam combines lightness, bouncy cushioning and durability
- Newly shaped Cloud Elements collapse diagonally to increase horizontal cushioning.
- Durable rubber sole reinforcements deliver esuperior traction.
- Forefoot Cloud elements close at the central channel for a more directional push-off without energy loss.
This item is currently not available to purchase.
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.