On’s new Cloudtech dual system is constucted from two layers of clouds in the sole of the shoe for shock absorbtion when running on hard surfaces. The Cloudtech dual system in Cloudstratus starts working the second you start running. The lower layer of clouds compresses under your body weight with each step and rebounds you forward. The second layer absorbs residual impact and adds even more propulsion. This way both layers of clouds work in synchronisation providing a smooth ride and absorbing the impact as your foot strikes and converting it into forward motion.
They also boost the explosive motion of the Speedboard giving you a better control of your push off.
The asymmetrical engineered mesh upper is flexible and soft to provide maximum comfort and structure while you run.
The clouds on the forefoot are connected to increase the contact area and for a better pressure distribution.
The laces are laced in the star shape configuration to give you even better forefoot control and comfort. The doubling up on the eyelets provides customisation options with regard to width, so this shoe will accommodate both a wider foot and a slightly narrow one.
- Support is provided by denser clouds on the medial side as well as from the firm heel counter and the star lacing
- Anatomically engineered mesh upper moulds with your foot for optimum comfort
- Dual Cloudtech system works sequentially for enhanced vertical and horizontal cushioning
- Ribbing at the arch activates proprioception in the foot for improved sensory feedback, subconsciously stabilising your foot strike
- The patented Speedboard encourages your natural landing process and promotes an explosive take-off
- Star - shaped lacing configuration offers a personalised fit
- External TPU heel counter offers maximum stability
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.