The zero gravity Cloudtec midsole is engineeres to give you soft landings – the clouds feel soft as your foot comes down on them – but explosive take offs – the Clouds come together as you toe-off to give a responsive push off. The deep channel in the middle helps the shoe flex allowing you to move effortlessly through the stride but is wide enough to reduce the possibility of stones getting stuck inside.
A speedboard in the middle of the shoe transforms energy into forward motion for a really snappy feel.
The Cloud X’s midsole has been designed with denser clouds allowing you to move in all directions if you should want to use it for cross training as well as running.
Around the heel a speed heel cap with precision-moulded heel pad technology supports the heel and keeps it comfortably in place.
Traditional laces enable the shoe to hug your foot securely.
A super-lightweight and flexible women's road shoe for training and racing.
- For responsive take-offs
- Zero gravity foam offers improved performance and an even better CloudTec cushioned landing experience
- Deep flex grooves provide a natural range of motion and flexibility
- Central channel allows each Cloud element to move individually
- Advanced abrasion pads for grip and longevity
- Performance engineered mesh provides structure and breathability
- Seamless tongue, dual density sockliner and adaptive first layer sock for comfort
- Elastic performance laces for a fast step-in
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.