Nike analyzed data from hundreds of runners to re-design the crash pad on the heel counter of Zoom Structure 23. Now, it is softer and also it offers more cushioning for your smooth heel to toe transition.
Nike Zoom Air technology in the midsole delivers your feet a plush comfort and absorbs the impact from road running. Its energy return properties due to the responsive feel amplifies your rebound - encouraging faster running. The medial post build in the midsole corrects excessive inward movement of your feet to keep your feet in its natural gait.
The seamless upper is made from the synthetic textile materials. The new perforation design is mainly in the forefoot but also in the midfoot area, delivering ventilation to your feet in order to keep them cool.
- Zoom Air technology delivers responsive cushioning
- Energy return properties of the foam midsole to encourage your forward movement
- Upper with perforation design ventilates your feet and keeps them cool
- Woven heel for comfort your heel in secure hold
- Crash pad on the heel counter for additional cushioning for a smooth ride
- Offset 8mm (heel: 22mm, forefoot 14mm)
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.