The durable no sew synthetic leather of the upper offers seamless support. It’s perforated in the toe box to reveal the mesh and increase ventilation, thereby reducing sweatiness. An external heel counter gives a stable and secure heel hold.
A thin EVA midsole running the full length of the shoe provides close to the ground impact protection. The full length shiny outsole enhances pivot speed when spinning.
Contoured outsole design provides optimal performance during throwing and gliding.
- Durable, synthetic leather delivers a snug, secure and supportive fit.
- Perforations in the toe box reveal mesh to increase air flow.
- External heel counter for great lockdown.
- Full-length, thin EVA midsole provides low-profile, lightweight impact protection.
- Full-length BRS 1000 carbon rubber outsole for traction and durability.
- Full-length Pebax® plate provides excellent durability and a responsive underfoot feel.
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.