The new lightweight but durable mesh upper is now completely updated with the seamless multi-layered mesh and 3D print design to hug your foot securely; offering breathability and the capacity to withstand tough terrain.
A Cushlon midsole provides you with lightweight, responsive cushioning for great shock absorption on your cross county runs.
A special knit-in texture in the laces helps them to stay done up better than traditional laces.
- Engineered mesh upper with multi-layered wraps provides breathability and a secure fit.
- 3D print on the upper provides extra support and an enhanced appearance.
- Cushlon midsole provides lightweight yet responsive cushioning.
- Thin speed laces have a knit-in texture that helps hold lacing knots more securely than traditional laces.
- Strategically placed lugs around on the outsole for enhance grip in all conditions.
- Comes with a spike key, a set of 6mm spikes and a Nike bag.
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.