A Cushlon midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning and protection and a rounded
anatomical heel rolls with the ground for a smooth forward movement.
The breathable mesh upper offers optimal ventilation. Nike have increased the volume of the forefoot in the Zoom Rival XC to make it wider than traditional racing shoes and allow more room for your toes to splay. The laces have a knitted texture which helps them to stay done up better than traditional laces.
Translucent rubber on the forefoot and heel smooths the transition from heel strike to toe off.
In the midfoot, the rubber has been removed to expose the midsole thus enhancing flexibility, reducing weight and preventing mud and debris from clogging the outsole. 6 spikes positioned round the edge of the forefoot give traction in all conditions.
Weight: 200g (size 9UK)
- Dynamic arch band round the middle of the foot gives support and security over rough ground
- Flywire technology integrates bottom two eyelets with arch band
- Breathable mesh for ventilation and drainage
- Cushlon midsole gives lightweight shock absorption
- Rubber on heel and forefoot helps promote a smooth transition
- Exposed midsole under the arch for extra flexibility and to prevent clogging with mud
- 6 removable spikes offer traction on soft ground
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.