A newly redesigned spike plate, which mimics the Superfly Elite spike plate, offers improved traction and a smoother transition through the stride and also saves weight. On the upper an internal arch band holds the foot securely even at high speed. A ¾ length bootie construction saves weight and reduces layers and synthetic overlays through the midfoot give added durability.
An EVA sockliner provides comfort underfoot and an updated traction pattern on the rubber outsole of the heel confers grip and durability. 8 spike recesses for maximum track hold.
Comes with a set of spikes, a key and a Nike carry sack.
The Zoom Rival S is the spike of choice for the athlete starting out in short distance track events.
- Internal arch band wraps the foot for a secure fit.
- 3/4-length bootie reduces layers and weight.
- Updated plate design provides optimal traction and transition.
- Synthetic overlays throughout the midfoot and heel increase durability.
- EVA sockliner conforms to the shape of your foot for comfort and underfoot support.
- Solid rubber through the heel has an updated horizontal traction pattern for optimal grip and durability.
- 8 removable spike pins made of stainless steel deliver optimal grip.
This item is currently only available to buy online.
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.