The Rival S 8 is super lightweight at 189g. An ultra-lightweight spacer mesh delivers ventilation and a nanoply material bonded to the inside gives a smooth interior which moves with each stride. Laser perforations in the forefoot increase flexibility and breathability.
Flywire cables hold the midfoot for a secure “locked down” fit. An EVA sockliner conforms to the shape of the foot for a comfortable underfoot feel. The Pebax spike plate is extended to under the arch for increased midfoot support and response.
A solid rubber heel with a pyramid shaped traction pattern enhances grip and durability. 7 removable spikes in the plate provide maximum propulsion.
- Spacer mesh delivers ventilation in a lightweight package.
- Nanoply in the forefoot bonds a composite material to the spacer mesh for a supportive fit and a seamless interior that moves with each stride.
- Laser perforations in the toe box are strategically placed for flexibility and enhanced airflow.
- Dynamic Fit technology is achieved through Flywire cables integrated with the lacing system for an adaptive, supportive fit through the midfoot.
- EVA sockliner with a heat transferred “Nike Racing” graphic conforms to the shape of your foot for comfort and underfoot support.
- Spike plate extends under the arch for midfoot response and support.
- 7 Solid rubber through the heel has a new pyramid-shaped traction pattern enhances grip and durability for long-lasting performance.
- Aggressive and rigid Pebax® plate with 7 spike receptacles and minimal secondary elements for maximum propulsion, speed and traction on the track.
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.