A translucent spacer mesh on the upper with a perforated heel deliver excellent ventilation.
A compression moulded Phylon midsole absorbs the shock for a smooth responsive ride and gives comfort and protection over long distances.
A moulded medial arch gives support to the midfoot on the inside.
A 6 pin spike plate provides unrelenting grip and a ¾ length solid rubber outsole provides traction and durability.
- Flywire technology integrates with the lacing system for an adaptive, supportive fit through the midfoot.
- No-sew overlay adds support in the heel. Overlays on the toe tip and eyestays for durability.
- Perforations in the heel increase airflow.
- Compression-molded Phylon midsole delivers a smooth, responsive ride from heel to forefoot.
- 3/4-length solid rubber outsole provides lightweight traction and durability.
- Pebax® plate with 6 spike receptacles and strategically placed secondary elements enhances traction on a variety of surfaces.
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.