A lightweight breathable mesh for ventilation with a lockdown strap over the front for a secure fit and support as you leave the ground. A zip up cover to conceal the tongue helps keep out the sand.
A high density EVA midsole cushions the foot as you sprint towards the sandpit.
The outsole is a ¾ nylon plate with 7 removable spikes for superior traction. The design of the forefoot plate allows the toes to spread for an unrestricted footplant on the take-off board.
Custom designed for long jump specialists.
Comes with a set of spikes and a key.
- Zipper shroud conceals tongue construction helps keep out the sand.
- Welded quarter panel for a seamless construction and optimal support without added weight.
- Lock-down strap over the forefoot for a snug, secure fit and support at takeoff.
- High-density EVA wedge provides shock absorption and support.
- Forefoot plate design allows the foot to spread out for a more natural foot plant on the takeoff board.
- 3/4-length nylon plate with 7 removable spikes for traction and power on the track.
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.