The engineered mesh upper supports the foot comfortably while at the same time being as breathable as possible. A padded heel collar cradles the heel comfortably. A Cushlon foam midsole which extends to under the spike plate gives bouncy and responsive cushioning.
The Zoom D’s split plate design decouples down the forefoot to promote a smooth transition and an easy bend run. A 5 pin PeBax spike plate delivers optimum traction.
A sharkskin heel pad enhances grip for optimal traction on a variety of surfaces and reduced overall weight. Weighs in at just 119g.
A fast and protective distance running track spike. Comes with a set of removable spikes and a key.
- Engineered mesh provides breathability and support where you need it most.
- No-sew overlays offer midfoot support and seam-free comfort.
- Lightweight padding in the collar and heel provides comfort around the ankle with a snug fit and feel.
- Cushlon foam provides soft and springy, yet responsive cushioning.
- Pebax® plate has 5 spike receptacles that are strategically placed for optimal traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Split-plate design decouples down the forefoot to promote a smooth medial-to-lateral transition.
- Secondary elements around the perimeter of the spike plate add grip.
This item is currently only available to buy online.
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.