Nike Zoom D 2017
The engineered mesh upper supports the foot comfortably while at the same time being as breathable as possible. A padded heel collar cradles the heel comfortably. A Cushlon foam midsole which extends to under the spike plate gives bouncy and responsive cushioning.
The Zoom D’s split plate design decouples down the forefoot to promote a smooth transition and an easy bend run. A 5 pin PeBax spike plate delivers optimum traction.
A sharkskin heel pad enhances grip for optimal traction on a variety of surfaces and reduced overall weight. Weighs in at just 119g.
A fast and protective distance running track spike. Comes with a set of removable spikes and a key.
- Engineered mesh provides breathability and support where you need it most.
- No-sew overlays offer midfoot support and seam-free comfort.
- Lightweight padding in the collar and heel provides comfort around the ankle with a snug fit and feel.
- Cushlon foam provides soft and springy, yet responsive cushioning.
- Pebax® plate has 5 spike receptacles that are strategically placed for optimal traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Split-plate design decouples down the forefoot to promote a smooth medial-to-lateral transition.
- Secondary elements around the perimeter of the spike plate add grip.
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.