An anatomical fit provides a secure feel and an integrated tongue offers smooth comfort by eliminating seams across the top of the foot.
Underneath the foot a Phylon midsole helps keep the shoe lightweight and low to the ground while absorbing impact.
Weight: 133.2g (size 9UK)
- Flyweave construction in the upper provides ultra-light, flexible support
- Thin TPU material at the tip of the toe enhances durability
- Anatomical fit means the spike is designed to fit the natural shape of the foot
- Heel lobes provide a snug fir around the ankle
- Integrated tongue offers seamless comfort
- Phylon midsole absorbs shock while keeping the shoe light
- Responsive Pebax plate with 7 removable spikes gives you superb traction, speed and power on the track
- Comes with a set of spikes, a key and a carry sack
This item is currently only available to buy online.
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.