Women's Nike Free 5.0 2015
Flywire cables built into the midsole hold the shoe snugly to the foot.
The midsole is cut with hexagonal grooves for an unrestricted range of motion.
- Full bootie construction for seam-free comfort.
- Flywire integrated with the laces for an adaptive fit.
- Midfoot saddle features an engineered foam package that conforms around the natural shape of the foot
- No-sew overlays throughout provide support and durability without added weight.
- Sandwich mesh tongue and vamp provide optimum comfort and ventilation
- Low-profile, Phylite midsole is toughenough to double as an lightweight outsole,
- Hexagonal flex grooves are hot-knife cut into the midsole/outsole
- to offer 6 different flex points
- Heel to forefoot drop: 8mm differential
- Solid rubber pieces under the toe enhance traction and durability in this high wear area
- Abrasion-resistant BRS 1000 carbon rubber in the heel enhances durability.
- Anatomical heel is rounded to roll with the ground for a more natural motion
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.