This Pegasus, as its predecessor, has a slightly narrower fit in the forefoot.
Hidden Flywire is more durable and provide strength to the shoe’s upper. Flywire cables bind the laces to the midsole so you get a snug and secure fit even when running fast and turning corners.
Cushlon ST foam, which is a lightweight more responsive phylon foam, in combination with Full-length Zoom Air unit, pressurised air combined with fibres, in the midsole provide bouncy cushioning to negate impact forces from running on hard surfaces, plus a responsive ride.
The heel collar has been slimed down around the Achilles tendon providing extra comfort through the stride.
Waffle pistons in the rubber outsole help with the impact absorption and offer a multi-surface traction.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit offers cushioning for a smooth and responsive ride.
- Perforated engineered mesh upper provides breathability in forefoot and arch.
- Slimmer design reduces bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit.
- Exposed Flywire cables in the mid-foot facilitate a snug fit at a higher speeds.
- High resiliency sockliner adapts to the contour of your foot for support.
- Reduced tongue weight from the Pegasus 35 conforms to your foot.
- Cushlon ST foam provides firm yet responsive cushioning.
- Heel collar narrows down around the Achilles tendon.
This item is currently not available to purchase.
UK Delivery is FREE on orders over £10.
International Delivery within 3 working days via DHL (prices vary according to country).
Priority First Class Delivery within 3 working days (charge £5).
Next Day Delivery available weekdays on orders placed before 3pm for next working day delivery (charge £7).
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR RUNNING SHOES
Your running shoe size will generally be 1 to 1.5 sizes bigger than your regular (‘dress’) shoe size. Bear in mind also that one foot can be slightly bigger than the other.
First, kick your foot back into the heel of each shoe before checking how much space is left at the front. When standing in each shoe with your full weight on the foot, it’s best to have between half and a full thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
When standing in the shoe, it’s best to have a little wiggle room for the toes, but the back of heel should still feel nicely secure.
Sprint spikes are best when a close fit. Distance spikes best when up to a half a thumb's width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.